Dr. Norman Sveilich Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Norman Sveilich?

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Great Doctor. In and out of surgery. Fast healing time.

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Sveilich is a genius I knew my diagnosis after the first visit

High costs and rude staff

Posted on January 15th, 2014

The booking of the appointment was seamless. The positive ends there. Although his diagnosis was accurate, he did not spend enough time explaining the cause and effect of the treatment. Nor did he advise me of all the possible remedies. He spent 2 mins with me before having me on the table for a cortisone injection without explaining what the use is and how i should feel afterwards. He then charged me $350 for ONLY the ultrasound needed during the injection ( avg cost is $112, granted that was for 2012 but 2013 should not be more than double!). Granted it was my responsibility to check how much his office charges for the treatments, however i had estimated my cost before the visit and estimated the cost to be fully if not mostly covered by my insurance. I received two phone calls to remind me that i had a payment due not covered by insurance. when i mentioned i did not agree with the charges the staff on the phone threatened to report me to the creditors if i dont pay. I ultimately paid the bill few months later because i did not get any cooperation from them. i advise you do your research very well before choosing this doctor.

Professional, Helpful and an Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Sveilich explained my condition in plain English, and helped me to understand not only what the surgery was buy why it was needed. The procedure changed my life and gave me back a mobility that I had not had in many years. I had a total hip replacement, at the age of 40. He helped me with my rehabilitation and made sure that I was prepared for the new life ahead! I cannot recommend with a higher recommendation.

Better than House!

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Sveilich is an excellent diagnostician! I have seen him for three different complaints and each time his initial diagnosis was confirmed by MRI's.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Verbally and emotionally abusive. Disregard for the time of the patient and the experience of the patient. He is dismissive, doesn't listen to your chief complaint. You are only allowed to discuss 2 body parts no matter what your injury or condition. He yelled at me, reprimanded me for attempting to tell the history of my accident citing his llack of time to spend with me as he has 450 other patients and a complicated procedure coming up. I was treated as worthless. He did a less than cursory examination, rendered a useless diagnosis..indicating my complaint was " nothing " and left the room advising me to take Ibuprofen and " enjoy the pain". Supercilious, pompous, abusive, incompetent and a disgrace to his Profession. Hang it up, doc!

Old school dr true meaning of top doc

Posted on October 26th, 2012

No beating around the bush with him one of the best docs I have ever seen 5 stars all the way with him

MISDIAGNOSIS/MOCKING AND DISMISSIVE

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr. Sveilich misdiagnosed me with a severely torn achilles tendon, and put a hard cast on my leg. When I felt pain in my other leg a few days later, the doctor dismissed my claim as that of an overactive imagination, and suggested I get a mental examination. Another doctor reviewed my charts and diagnosed me with arthritis/tendinitis, removing my cast, and starting me on a helpful course of treatment.Adding insult to injury, Dr. Sveilich mocked my mother, who asked questions during my office visit.

The Rudest Doctor you will ever meet!!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

A couple of times I went to see Dr. Sveilich, he is the RUDEST doctor I have ever met. I was getting the hint this guy was a real creep when I saw many other patients walk in after me, and were taken. I figured they were mostly worker's compensation cases, since they were mostly men. He has no cooth, and makes rude comments about you. At the end of the visit, I did not understand what the heck he told me, first he told me I had a fracture, then a bad sprain. I think he needs to go for training on how to deal with people. I feel bad for the girl's who work for him, they seem very nice. If you want to go to a rude doctor, who really does not explain what is wrong with you, with no people skills who says rude things, than he is the doctor for you. Be prepared to wait at least 2 hours before he sees you, then they leave you in the exam room for about another 1/2 hour. Dr. it's time to pack it in and retire, you are miserable!!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

He tells you something else with each visit. Your pain means nothing to him.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Overall experience: HORRIBLE ! Waited TWO AND A HALF HOURS to meet one of the worst doctors I've ever met. He's not professional at all. He doesnt help the patient. He is rudeand not kind with a patient who is in pain! I'm still in a lot of pain (back) and he did not give me a prescription for pain or a cortisone shot. That's how much pain I"m walking with... The waiting room is ugly, gloomy with bare walls. I've been to third world countries doctors offices that look 100% better than Dr. Sveilich's office !!! Please, if you need an orthopeadic doctor, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER GOING TO HIM! He just wants patients for the money. I wanted my X-rays and I had to pay $10 extra !!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Arrogant,fails to offer details of medical problem,defensive,impatient,inarticuylate,presumptive,fails to consider patient's decision making and has a dirty and dismal office enviornment.