Have you seen Dr. Norman Toth?

Former patient

I was scared to go to a male doctor but Dr Toth put me at ease and got to the point of the matter. Very though and caring. Dr Toth was right on the money with my DX right at the beginning and was totally out for me. The Dr helped me get what I was entitled to . I am sad to see him go to the VA hospital. This is the 2nd best Dr of Psychiatrist (outside of my own family Dr) that I have seen. Thank you Dr. Toth

DR. TOTH IS THE BEST PHYCHIATRIST I'VE EVER USED!!!!

I have been seeing psychiatrists for over 6 years now and never followed through with thier recommendations for medicine. I never even went back to the same one more than once. I have been through over 10 doctors so far. DR. TOTH IS THE BEST!!! I knew this when I first sat in with him, he was the first psychiatrist that didnt say "what's wrong" off the bat. He just started out the conversation as if we were hanging out and getting to know one another. Mental health questions didnt even come up for about 30 min into us talking. I know this doctor loves his job and knows EXACTLY what he is doing! VERY THOROUGH EVALUATION, VERY SMART MAN!What he has done for me thus far has changed my life. 5-STAR RATINGS from me!!!

Dr. Norman Toth is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.

Dr. Norman Toth Is this you?