Dr. Norman W Walton III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Norman W Walton III?

No one answers the phone even during business hours

Bumps at the nap of my neck.

Before I found Dr.Walton these bumps would oose pus all of the time. Dr.Walton fixed me, I am so happy now.I can wear a ponytail now.

He's The Best Out of All The Rest

Dr. Walton is the all time best dermatologist anyone could go to. He has the medical knowledge to address all hair, skijn and nail problems and correct the issues promptly!

Awful experience...wait way too long!

My Opinion --Best Dermatologist in Alabama

I love Dr. Walton! In my opinion he is the best dermatologist anyone could consult! He has been good for me over 25 years and counting. From curing my case of hives to clearing the skin on my face so flawless that I was frequently asked what brand of foundation I was wearing when I only dabbed my oily areas with talcum powder. Any concern (skin, nails, hair) Dr. Walton readily addresses with resolve. I am currently consulting with him regarding a case of traumatic alopecia caused by a hairstylist damaging my hair with heat (and possibly other unknown chemicals and/or elements). Following Dr. Walton's advice so far my hair has improved over 90% from where it was four months ago when I initially consulted him regarding the problem. It is re-growing very healthy and strong and prayerfully the length will be restored as well. There are signs of long straight strands present all over my head now. Dr. Walton hands are anointed and he truly gives hope when sometimes his patients may feel all hope is gone! I also took my father to see him and Dr. Walton treated his acute skin problem on the first visit. And he has seen results very quickly. The staff assistance could be better, friendlier, smile more and appear to be warm and caring toward the patients. However, Mrs. Walton is always helpful, pleasant and offers friendliness with a smile which eases what could be a tense customer/patient experience created by the other staff assistants. My Dad has been very pleased with his care as well! Dr. Walton is our family's icon dermatologist!

Dr. Norman W Walton III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.