Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Werther MD
Dr. Norman Werther, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Horsham, PA, with other offices in Willow Grove, PA and Abington, PA . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Werther has 3 locations
Dr. Norman Werther has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norman Werther - Posted on September 28th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norman Werther - Posted on March 20th, 2012
This can't be the same Dr. Werther my family and I went to back in the late 60's to the mid to late 80's. Dr. Werther was the most knowledgable , gentlest, most caring doctor I have EVER gone to. My entire family benefited from being his patients. In fact, we credit him for saving our younger daughter's life. What happened???!!!
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Norman Werther Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Norman Werther's office for more information.
740 Welsh Rd Horsham, PA : (215) 885-4430
301 Davisville Rd Willow Grove, PA : (215) 657-2934
1400 Old York Rd Abington, PA : (215) 885-4430
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman Werther is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Horsham, PA.