Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Zemel
Dr. Norman Zemel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Anaheim, CA . He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Zemel is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital - Los Angeles, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Zemel has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zemel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Orthopaedic Hospital - Los Angeles, Ca
Centinela Hospital Medical Center-Inglewood, Ca
Kerlan-JobeHealth South Surgery Cntr-Los Angel
48 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Norman Zemel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norman Zemel in this video.
Dr. Norman Zemel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.