Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Norris M Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Norris M Allen has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Norris M Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norris M Allen - Posted on January 16th, 2015
Professionalism and Caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norris M Allen - Posted on April 13th, 2014
For many years I prolonged a surgery I knew I needed to work on; after holding a consultation with Dr. Allen, I was at ease and decided to follow-through with my operation. Dr. Allen is professional, educated and cares about his patients. He is prompt at responding to your phone calls and needs. I highly recommend Dr. Allen.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norris M Allen - Posted on April 6th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Norris M Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norris M Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.