Dr. Norris E Dunevant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norris E Dunevant?

Terrible Office staff

DO not care about patients

Professional - Caring - knowledgeable

I've been seeing Dr. Dunevant here in Oro Valley for over 10 years and truly appreciate his bedside manors and super caring attitude. My entire family see's Dr. "D' and love him a lot. At times you may wait a few moment to see him how ever once you are with him he gives you as much time as you need and does not rush you.

Current Patient for 10 years.

Dr. Dunevant is a wonderful doctor. He listens and is very responsive to my concerns. I never feel rushed and he gives me the time to address my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Dunevant.

Not Senior Friendly

I regret having to post negative comments about my experience with Dr. Dunevant's office, but if you are looking for a primary care doctor and are a senior, Dr. Dunevant may not be the one for you. I scheduled an appt. to see the doctor for the first time as an accident follow up. His reviews said he was accepting new patients. No problem scheduling an appt. for the next day. The same day I made the appt. I get a call back saying that the doctor is "sort of" accepting new patients, if they are not over 60. The office knew my age by the information they got from the nearby Urgent Center and said that I could not longer have that appointment due to my age. There are so many nice things written about this doctor and office, that I was stunned. I've never been turned away from a specific doctor due to age. Be sure you are an eligible age before trying to schedule with this practice. Thanks for reading.

Good Doc

He is very thorough and keeps close track of routine blood tests, physicals, etc. Also has a good bedside manner and doesn't just rush through the appointment.

Excellent

Dr D is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have met and seen in a long time. I would not trade him for the world.

Very thorough. Takes the time to get to know you and discuss your health issues.

One of the two best Dr.s I have ever had. The other was at this offices but he died.

Great medical professional

Outstanding doctor, very thorough and professional