Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norris S Payne has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Norris S Payne has the following 17 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Abdominal Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eye Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Norris S Payne has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Payne is a wonderful pediatrician. We are blessed that our children were able to see him for so many years. We miss him!
Oh, THANK YOU, Carol! I miss you and your incredible family there in Houston SO MUCH TOO!!! I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to work with your awesome kids! Please tell them hello and keep in touch through Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PaynePedi) and when you're in the Atlanta area, you must stop by and let me see everyone! Have a great holiday season and thanks for writing. I appreciate you! All the best, Norris
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
40 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1978
Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norris S Payne in this video.
Dr. Norris S Payne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.