Dr. Norris S Payne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norris S Payne?

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr. Norris was my son (now 23) and daughter's (now 20 and 9) pediatrician while his practice was in Houston. We still miss him a lot.

I love this doctor...he is great with children... I am very very pleased with him...takes the time to talk to you explain and answers questions.... NOT quick to get you out of his office.

DO NOT USE

This Doctor is only good at prescribing medicine. Every time we walk in the door, we have to remind him of our child's past medical history which ...

No better doctor

We were blessed to have Dr. Norris for 19 years. There is no better or more caring doctor. We miss him and love him.

A fantastic pediatrician!

Dr. Payne is a wonderful pediatrician. We are blessed that our children were able to see him for so many years. We miss him!

Doctor's Response

Oh, THANK YOU, Carol! I miss you and your incredible family there in Houston SO MUCH TOO!!! I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Thank you for allowing me to work with your awesome kids! Please tell them hello and keep in touch through Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PaynePedi) and when you're in the Atlanta area, you must stop by and let me see everyone! Have a great holiday season and thanks for writing. I appreciate you! All the best, Norris

Dr Payne and Payne Pediatrics has taken care of our 4 children,including one special needs child,for the past 12 years. Words cannot describe what a wonderful doctor he has been. We have always felt blessed to have a doctor that we can completely trust what we value most in this world....our children.

Doctor's Response

And every moment was my pleasure, ST! I wish I could have seen them all to adulthood. I miss you guys so much and wish God's greatest blessings on you and your entire extended family. What an inspiration you have always been for me....and always will be. All the best, Norris Payne, M.D.