Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nouha Alammar DO
Dr. Nouha Alammar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Alammar is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb, St John Hospital & Medical Center and Mclaren Macomb Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nouha Alammar has 2 locations
24530 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124
Book Online Now
Dr. Nouha Alammar has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Nouha Alammar has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nouha Alammar - Posted on June 2nd, 2018
Dr Nouha Alammar, is a very nice doctor and a very respectful person, listening to the patient , and explaining the case briefly. She is very scientific doctor and started with the least invasive technique which most of the doctors nowadays do not follow this way. The staff people were very polite and did their job quickly. There is no time wasting time in the clinic. Dr. Nouha Alammar gave me all the referral that I need within very short time, and she used electronic prescription. I totally recommend her as a ENT specialist.
First Visit - Very Impressed
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nouha Alammar - Posted on July 27th, 2010
This was my first visit to Dr. Alammar. The office and office staff are very nice and pleasant. I could not believe all of the time Dr. Alammar spent with me...answering questions, providing explanations, etc. Very thorough, explainations were easy to understand/grasp, and she was very kind and nice.
Dr. Alammar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nouha Alammar Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nouha Alammar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.