Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nouman Asif
Dr. Nouman Asif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rehoboth Beach, DE, with other offices in Brooklyn, MD and Frederick, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Asif is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nouman Asif has 5 locations
18947 John J Williams Hwy
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
3001 S Hanover St
Brooklyn, MD 21225
46B Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 200
Frederick, MD 21702
205 Center St Ste 200
Mount Airy, MD 21771
Book Online Now
Dr. Nouman Asif has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Nouman Asif has the following 12 expertise
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Asif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Universidad De Santiago De Chile
Graduated in 2001
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Nouman Asif Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nouman Asif is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rehoboth Beach, DE.