3.8

Have you seen Dr. Noura M Sharabash?

Lazy

Dr honestly could care less about her patients. Her cell phone went off multiple time and said oh my kids are worried if I don't answer.

Professional Excellence

Dr. Sharabash is a skilled physician, who keeps up on the very latest research in her field. She has an excellent attitude with patients, and she leaves no stone unturned to diagnose what is wrong. I recommend her highly.

This woman showed no compassion whatsoever for my chronic pain. She bashed the Dr's that referred me to her and did nothing to help me, other than prescribe a very old antidepressant. I wasn't depressed until I saw her!! I was told by another Doc that what she prescribed is a "waste basket drug" and that she was blowing me off. Thankfully, I found a wonderful Dr. who was able to diagnose and treat my problem. Don't waste your time, money, or insurance on this Doctor.

Good reviews HAVE to be fake!I

I saw this doctor twice. In both visits, she was more worried about responding to her text messages from her kids than what I was saying. She ordered numerous tests and said we would wait for results and "go from there". She said there is no point in a "million dollar work-up" just yet. 3 weeks after the test results came back, I have called her office and left 2 messages. Still no call back. I know my results only because of the MyCarle website. We found nothing with the 1st round of tests and still have no idea what the problem is. Her nurse sent me a message on MyCarle saying that I have a follow up with a nurse in 2 months and to take Pepto between now and then if I have problems. What??! What was the point in seeing her to begin with?! The 5 star reviews have to be fake.

Dr. Noura M Sharabash is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbana, IL.