Dr. Nowokere E Esemuede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nowokere E Esemuede?

What is bedside manner?

Doctor absolutely refused to hear what I had to say. I wanted to try a different treatment because the treatment he forced on me caused me so much pain, but he wanted to hear nothing of it. His words, and I quote, were "I am telling you this. If you do not follow this treatment I will refuse to see you as a patient."... Making it impossible for me to continue treatment with him. An absolute HORROR of a doctor when it comes to giving any kind of care toward the patient or even wanting to hear from them at all. You feel like you're simply a cadaver or a practice dummy for him to work on and poof. If all you're looking for in a doctor is to simply treat your wound and that is literally, ALL, then by all means go with this joker. Otherwise, if you feel like having communication with your doctor, having some sort of input, say, or feedback as to your treatment or want any kind of bedside manner that slightly resembles that of a human being, choose someone else.

Dr. Esemuede is a wonderful doctor my experience with him was great his staff was fantastic. His diagnosis was 100% correct and treatment was exactly what I needed and within 3 months I was diagnosed 100% AOK!!! I am clear of my medical problem and would recommend him to anyone.