Dr. N Chandrasekar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. N Chandrasekar?

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr Chandrasekhar operated on the multiple fractures of my wrist which was shattered into eight fractures. He was considerate, professional and I would recommend him to anyone after the way he saved the use of my hand. I have heard he is not operating any longer but if he is, you may feel confident that anything that can be done for you, will be done and done as well as it could possibly be done.

Repaired hand after serious table-saw injury

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Several years ago I severely injured my thumb in a table-saw accident. The emergency room cleaned it up and dressed it, but did not attempt any repairs because of extent of injury to nerves and ligamints. They recommended Dr. Chandrasekar who did close to four hours of microsurgery a day or two later, including a nerve graft from the back of my hand and skin graft from my arm. Despite the extent of my injuries, I recovered virtually all of the function of my thumb following surgery and physical therapy.

discomfitting manner

Posted on November 9th, 2011

1st visit: complained about missing golf for my surgery.2nd: pre op told me he had been taking a drug for his allergies that made him sleepy. 3rd: post op forgot that he had put a pin in 4th: bragged to OR staff that he made more $$/hr for this hardware removal because he did it so fast...This in a teaching hospital.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2009

Awsome doctor. Had me up and running in no time. CT and Ulnar on both hands and arms. I highly recommend dr. Chandrasekar.

hand surgery

Posted on June 17th, 2008

Dr. Chandrasekar operated on my hand and wrist which had 8 fractures. I am lucky to have had him for a surgeon as I truly feel that I could have lost the use of my hand without his skill. I am able to pretty much use my hand as before (extreme weight still bothers me a little) and have regain feeling in my fingertips. Plus, the scar tho' long is barely perceptible. His office staff is wonderful, patient and has a good sense of humor. I wouldn't want to go to a surgeon where there was no line, would you? So if you have to wait a while, think of it as he takes his time with the patients.

Posted on October 4th, 2017