More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nilufer Goyal
Dr. Nilufer Goyal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA, with another office in Reedley, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Goyal is affiliated with Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate and Children's Hospital Central California. She speaks English.
Dr. Nilufer Goyal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nilufer Goyal has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Nilufer Goyal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Nilufer Goyal yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Goyal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate
Children's Hospital Central California
10 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 2006
Penn State University
Dr. Nilufer Goyal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nilufer Goyal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.