Dr. Nurcan Gursoy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nurcan Gursoy?

. 10 thumbs DOWN!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

I'm not sure how smart this doctor is but I can tell you from my experience that she doesn't pay attention. She is a scatter brain prescribing the wrong medications, duplicating blood tests and giving bad advice. 10 thumbs DOWN!

Best Neurologist

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Gursoy is the best neurologist I have ever seen. She is extremely smart and she does everything to find out the correct diagnosis. If you have a serious and rare neurologic condition like me , she is the one to go to. I had seen several neurologists in long island without any diagnoses. Dr. Gursoy found out what was wrong with me and started appropriate treatment. I have my life back.

Terrible

Posted on May 19th, 2016

One of the worst docs I've ever encountered. Poor bedside manner, waited almost 2 hours to see her, and paperwork is a disaster and full of errors which she refused to correct, even stating that my problem is with the wrong limb! When tests results showed problems, she did nothing. I also had to hunt her down for a response. She told me to suck it up and live with the pain and disability. No meds ordered for a very debilitating condition, no further testing, NOTHING. I have since consulted other neurologists who have taken my case to heart, ordered substantial tests and are helping to offer treatment options. Gursoy did not. She also refused to liaise with my other provider at SB who was treating me and who was on the right path to helping me I do not recommend her or anyone in this practice, which is full of other annoyed patients sitting through hours of waiting. Go elsewhere for care that you deserve.

MSW

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Excellent physician in all categories

Posted on July 6th, 2017