Dr. Nuria N Lopez-Pajares Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nuria N Lopez-Pajares?

Accuracy and efficiency are most important when it comes to medical care, but attitude matters, too. This doctor's bedside manner is severely lacking and she's not even all that good in regards to accuracy and efficiency, so it's not worth it to put up with her less than stellar attitude. The office she works in is nice and clean however. The other staff members are also good. It's just the doctor herself with whom I take issue.

Dr Lopez is my doctor for 6 years and she is awesome. Her staff need a little more training about customer services

waiting

still waiting to get my results from my cat scan and I have to go in to the office to get the results which is fine if I could get an appt in the next week or so but I have a followup appt in May. Go figure. If I have cancer then I guess I will be dead by then. Not a good place to be. I am very frustated. Staff is not helpful and they gave my information to someone who called and said she was my daughter. How did they know the person was not lying? Horrible office and they do not practice HIPPA law. not happy at all.

moderate

staff need to be more professional,when dealing with the special needs of the patients.

Dr. Nuria N Lopez-Pajares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.