Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin MD
Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ameenuddin is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's) and Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin - Posted on September 1st, 2015
She failed to properly circumcise my infant son. She took about half as much as she should have, 7 years later he developed a severe infection having to have a second circumcision. Thanks doctor Ameenuddin! Oh also, my son was severely jaundiced, she wrote me a prescription on a Friday afternoon for this bilirubin blanket. Never told me where to find one, I searched every pharmacy, none of them had it. We had to go throughout the weekend without one until Monday when I found one in a medical equipment store.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin - Posted on October 7th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin - Posted on November 19th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin - Posted on June 14th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin - Posted on March 1st, 2011
Dr. Ameenuddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Nusheen Ameenuddin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.