Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nutan H Poseria has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Overmedicated my elderly parent with morphine -- usually an end-of-life drug. Switched to codeine when I complained of weight loss and confusion, but with the added combination of Xanax, sleeping pills and blood pressure meds it has been hard to determine if we are dealing with true dementia or drug side effects. A new doctor has discontinued the codeine, Xanax, and sleeping pills -- and the patient's mental condition is clearer than in the last 18 months, at least.
38 Years Experience
Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1980
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Nutan H Poseria accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nutan H Poseria in this video.
Dr. Nutan H Poseria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.