Dr. Nuzhat U Nisa Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nuzhat U Nisa?

Worst experience ever

I saw Dr. Nisa twice. Once because I was feeling very ill and tired, to the extreme of nodding off every time I wasn't moving. She ordered blood tests and charged me for a physical, yet never touched me. She told me it was my weight and I needed to work out and eat less (which I do, I'm very active during running season). I finally transferred to another office and found out my thyroid was working at half the capacity it was supposed to, which Dr. Nisa overlooked. Essentially, all the problems I had were diagnosed at a new office. She didn't ever do a physical or exam, yet charged for one. I would highly recommend avoiding this office.

Type 2 Diabetes