Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze MD
Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Horrible Front Office Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze - Posted on October 21st, 2016
My mother is a patient of this dr and when if there was an award for the worst office staff, this office would win first prize. Louise is the WORST!!!!!!! She argues with patients, speaks to people rudely, and will hang up on you if you are trying to take care of important information pertaining to your health. I have never experienced or come across someone so mean and rude.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze - Posted on June 2nd, 2014
I am a new patient of the doctors and his staff is wonderful as will add his listening ears. He. Concerns himself with his patients and doesn't give them a hard time he allows the patient to b active n there care. I visit the doctor to fill n for my n carte to b complete. I have a podiatrist an ortho.etc ... he completes my care
36 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze's office for more information.
11149 Crenshaw Blvd Inglewood, CA : (310) 677-4600
11412 S Central Ave Los Angeles, CA : (310) 677-4600
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nwachukwu A Anakwenze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.