Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nwanneka U Odumodu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
This doctor misdiagnosed me several times and prescribed medications which were not to be used for what she prescribed them for to me 3 times already. Thank goodness my pharmasist red flagged the medications and told me he would not fill them as they would harm me if I took them. Personally I feel she is rude and does not have her patients best interest at heart. She makes her patients pay before she even see's them, how's that for making one feel like a low life. Her office is very dirty, she never turns on heat or air during winter and summer. She has no staff that can even draw blood so you have to go to an off sight office for all your tests. Very inconvenient. All her patient files are piled up in the floor,she has no shelves built for them and has been practicing since 1996? I was assigned this physician or I would never have chosen her. I ran to another doctor who diagnosed me correctedly.
Dr. Odumodu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Nwanneka U Odumodu accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNwanneka U Odumodu Md, 16184 E 10 Mile Rd, Eastpointe, MI
Dr. Nwanneka U Odumodu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eastpointe, MI.