Dr. Nwanneka A Okolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nwanneka A Okolo?

If I could put a zero I would !!! Run now !!!!! Terrible !! Has no common sense !!

For a Dr that treats children she was very difficult to get a callback after the fact. When you are dealing with anxious parents and young children the Dr and staff should really be attentive to the patients needs. Would not recommend this Dr because if you have questions or issues after the fact you will not get a call back.

Horrible bedside manner

I took my daughter to see Dr. Okolo because there is a family history if a disase. She evaluated my daughter and sent her for some blood work. My daughter is too young for yje blood work, when my pediatric dr questioned the blood work, she stated she sent me for the blood work because I called the office too much. I only called to make an appointment and once to speak to her about the blood work, which she never called me back. So I only spoke to her once. If you you dont have the ability to deal with parents with questions, you shouldnt treat children. Plus, my questions were never answered since she never called me back..

parent

excellent service. she explains everything you want to know. she very pleasant and curteous. Shes great with kids.She knows what shes doing.

Dr. Nwanneka A Okolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.