Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nydia Ceballos has the following 1 specialty
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order to prevent and identify them in their patients. These disorders may be caused by biological, psychosocial, genetic, demographic, or environmental factors, a patient's history, or any combination of these factors.
Pediatric/adolescent psychiatrists treat patients through a variety of interventions including medical treatment, behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy, problem solving techniques, family therapy, parent training, psychodynamic therapy, and consultation with the patient's primary care physician or school professionals.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ceballos is the craziest and meanest psychiatrist I have ever met. Thank God the old witch finally retired. Not to mention she has a daughter who is crazier than her - I guess that is why she studied psychiatry - she probably wanted to help her crazy daughter who happens to be a crazy 50 something year old who dresses like she was a teenager.
Dr. Ceballos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Citrus Health Network
Citrus Health Network, Inc
- Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4175 W 20th Ave, Hialeah, FL
Dr. Nydia Ceballos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.