Dr. Nydia I Sanchez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nydia I Sanchez?

Rude

Me needing to lose weight became the topic of discussion during the visit, but that's not even why I made an appointment. I had other gastric issues that I came in for. She did most of the talking. Didn't ask me questions just pretty much assumed since I was overweight I ate a lot and my problems were a result of my weight.

experience

She was excellent and very knowledgeable.

Dr. Nydia Sanchez is our family specialist. Each one of us had a very good experience under her care.

AWFUL. Went to her for chronic abdominal pain. She spent 5 minutes with me only to tell me "well I don't know what to do about you. It's just something you'll have to live with because there's nothing I can do". Not even giving suggestions or wanting to do ANY tests. Are you serious? I've never felt more blown off by a doctor before in my entire life. Sat in the parking lot and cried. DO NOT go to her if you can control it.

Terrible physician. Waited months for an appointed, day of she called to reschedule (twice!). Finally, went into the office. Long wait time followed by appointment in which she stared at the computer screen longer than talking to me. Talked more then she asked questions. Didn't seem like she cared at all about my diagnosis. Just wanted to get out of the room and leave for the day. Very rude.

rude - was not allowed to talk