Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nyota A Peace has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nyota A Peace has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Nyota A Peace has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nyota A Peace is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
Dr. Peace delivered our son last year. I found her when I switched OB's after a negative experience with another Dr. and I have never been more grateful. She heard me when I spoke, was nothing but patient during my 21-hour delivery and allowed me to follow my birth plan to achieve a drug-free delivery. She is a hero of sorts in our house. Totally recommend.
Dr. Peace is by far the most efficient, well rounded doctor I've had. We've (Dr. Peace & myself) had a lot of medical situations where she & I together got to the bottom of each & every situation precisely & quickly always ending with a positive outcome. It eases your mind knowing your doctor is knowledgeable, listens and is diligent.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Nyota A Peace accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nyota A Peace in this video.
Dr. Nyota A Peace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.