Have you seen Dr. Seung Jun O?

My first procedure and first ever review !

I've never written a review before, but after all of the compliments I've received over the past several months, I feel compelled to briefly share my satisfaction and gratitude to Dr O and staff. It's been nearly 6 months since my full facial laser procedure was performed. This was a huge step for me, with my only regret being wishing I'd honored my thoughts and feelings sooner. My friends and relatives comment now on how "rested" I look, but I'm most aware of the restored smoothness to my complexion. ( With teenagers at home , I certainly don't feel more rested,) Looking in the mirror, my eyes have an ok'ness now to focus on some areas and spots which they'd glance away from pre-laser. Maybe, it's even time to brave the DMV line for a new license photo. I could go on and on, but maybe you can relate to simply this, I like my face again and I like it without feeling I need so much make-up ! My experience of the process at Dr.O's from the initial consultation , procedure, to my final follow-up appointment was very positive. The procedure itself was more tolerable than my fears led me to believe. Dr.O' and his assistants were handholding angels of encouragement. I felt like I was a special individual to Dr.O, not just another patient . Because of my experience and my goals achieved , I'm considering another procedure in the near future which I'll trust to Dr.O. So, thank you Dr.O for helping to restore my self confidence which helped give me the courage to write this review.

Absolutely horrible. You could not pay me for this man to touch me. Very poor quality work. It would take a short book to list the reasons why I would not recommend this Doctor. Initial impressions of office and staff draw you into a nightmare that will haunt you the rest of your life. Please do your research before even scheduling a consult. Save your time and money and go to someone else.

Dr. O and staff seem genuinely concerned about your needs and outcome.

Dr. O performed an Abdominoplasty on my wife, the results were AMAZING!! This is a top notch surgeon, the post surgical care and attnetion was great with no post surgical complications. I would highly recommend him, he is caring and a very able surgeon with specialized training and certifications. I am so glad we chose him and his amazing staff. This was the best Christmas gift I ever gave my wife. Thank you Dr. O!J & S

Highly Recommended

Dr. Seung Jun O is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.

Dr. Seung Jun O Is this you?