Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Oana L Andreescu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oana L Andreescu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oana L Andreescu - Posted on September 27th, 2017
Horrible experience all around.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oana L Andreescu - Posted on March 5th, 2017
This woman is insane, and other doctors I've seen that are familiar with her are also familiar with her terrible reputation. She's horrifically rude, makes her patients well aware they are an inconvenience to her and has no compassion AT ALL. Her staff is just as bad. I'd sooner see an African witch doctor than see this woman again. I'd also like to know what holistic hippie school she got her degree at, because she seems to think chronic diseases can be cured with exercise/diet. Avoid at all costs!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oana L Andreescu - Posted on September 20th, 2015
Walk on by.....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oana L Andreescu - Posted on September 17th, 2015
Found out I had a thyroid problem when the drugstore called me to pick up prescription. No call, not even from the nurse. No follow up to ensure dose was correct (it was not). I had to do my own follow up. Wait time very excessive, doc time was a blink and she wsa gone. I would not want to go to this lady if I had a health problem. The lab also cannot draw blood, if you have small veins you are in deep trouble here, last time took me 45 mins, 6 attempts and they screwed it up, I had to go back the next day for more torture.
gave benefit of doubt, but no go
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oana L Andreescu - Posted on March 24th, 2015
Dr. Andreescu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Oana L Andreescu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Oana L Andreescu's office for more information.
2051B Hamill Rd Ste 301 Hixson, TN : (423) 877-1249
Locations & DirectionsMEMORIAL NORTH PARK FAMILY MEDICINE, 2051B Hamill Rd Ste 301, Hixson, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Oana L Andreescu, MD - Internal Medicine in Hixson, TN, in this video.
Dr. Oana L Andreescu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hixson, TN.