Dr. Obinna I Moneme Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Obinna I Moneme?

AMAZING

Dr Moneme was very polite and he really listened to hoe I was feeling. He made me comfortable and was very attentive. Defineltey a great doctor.

my husbands visit with Doctor Moneme

Dr Moneme has and excellant bed side manner. He asked all of our questions. I usually have a lot of questions and he was great at answering all of them. He was right on time also. I am very appreciative of that.My husband is blind and doens't do well when he has to wait too long. The doctor also prescribed some new meds for my husbands vertigo due to stroke that made him partially blind.My husband also has short term memory lose due to the lack of oxygen during surgery. The doctor also prescribed new meds for that. The only negative thing I can think of is that it takes so long to get an appointment. We think Dr Moneme is an excellant doctor and were very happy we were able to see him!

Great Doctor

When no other doctor could figure out what 2@was wrong with me he didn't stop until he found out what was wrong! He's a great doctor & very personable! I highly recommend him!

Great Doctor

A through caring Dr.

Dr. Moneme was very concerned about my overall problem. He did several tests in the office, and explained to me what was going on and order the proper outpatient tests. This Dr. is wonderful and I am not sure why other reviews are not as high as mine.

Dr. Obinna I Moneme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.