The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Obregon A Fernandez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Obregon A Fernandez has the following 5 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Obregon A Fernandez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
His secretary made it seem like he didn't even want to help my father.... who had a severe myeloma, and could hardly get an appointment because she made it seem like insurance payment was more important to the practice than the patient.... I guess they are comfortable sending people away who have cancer instead of making sure they get treatment, unless it serves them... Then when we finally convinced them to see us (because she had wrongly told us that they did not take medicare, which I had to convince her was almost impossible), she told us the earliest she could see someone is June. I laughed. Someone who has a skin cancer could die by then. I cant believe the doctor runs his practice this way..... Rejecting patients who need help most, possibly while taking cosmetic procedures that do not take precedence. It is embarrassing.
Dr. Obregon removed a small bump off my nose and some freckles off a friend's nose. We both had perfect results. I did not need stitches as other doctors had suggested. He also prescribed a topical solution that is working well for me. His bedside manner is excellent. I would definitely recommend this doctor.
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10 Church Twrs, Hoboken, NJ
Dr. Obregon A Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.