Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Octavia M Cannon
Dr. Octavia M Cannon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cannon is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. Dr. Cannon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Octavia M Cannon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Cannon delivered my daughter 7 years ago, and it was an unforgettable experience! I remember it just like it was yesterday. Words cannot express how wonderful of a doctor she is and a wonderful person. This was my first child and she was there with me every step of the way. She was very attentive, knowledgeable, and an overall good spirited woman. Her bedside manners are impeccable and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to have such a wonderful person deliver my first child. I can go on for days about how wonderful Dr. Cannon is but I'll stop here. All I can say is, if you ever get the chance to have her as your doctor, you won't be disappointed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Cannon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1995
St John Health System
Dr. Octavia M Cannon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArboretum Obstetric & Gynecology, 3125 Springbank Ln Ste B, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Octavia M Cannon in this video.
Dr. Octavia M Cannon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.