Dr. Octavia M Cannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Octavia M Cannon?

Amazing

Dr. Cannon delivered my daughter 7 years ago, and it was an unforgettable experience! I remember it just like it was yesterday. Words cannot express how wonderful of a doctor she is and a wonderful person. This was my first child and she was there with me every step of the way. She was very attentive, knowledgeable, and an overall good spirited woman. Her bedside manners are impeccable and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to have such a wonderful person deliver my first child. I can go on for days about how wonderful Dr. Cannon is but I'll stop here. All I can say is, if you ever get the chance to have her as your doctor, you won't be disappointed.

Dr.cannon is great

Wonderful

I have been a patient of Dr. Cannon's for 8 years now. She is wonderful, has delivered my sweet children and genuinely cares about your well being; physical and mental. I live 45 minutes from her offices now and I still see her.

I have been going to Dr. Cannon for over 6 years, since I moved here from the DC area, and I would recommend her to anyone seeking a caring Dr. with a wonderful bedside manner. She is Awesome!

When I moved her from Philadelphia, I was very skeptical about finding another OBGYN. I had my previous OBGYN for over 25 years. After meeting Dr. Cannon I was EXTREMELY comfortable her bedside manner is excellent. She answers all my questions and concerns. I would not change her for the world

I love Dr. Cannon she's great, very nice. I've been going to her for 5 years now.

octavia is a great doctor.I remember couple years ago i had surgery,i was scared but she made a ease for me.thankyou

Dr. Cannon is an amazing doctor! She has a fantastic bedside manner. I have never felt so comfortable with a dr. before. She delivered my son and I look forward to seeing her again when I have another child. I have recommended several people to her who have all loved her too!

Warm, caring, capable and competent. Possesses the highest moral compass there is..

More than Pleased

It was very difficult in finding the right physicians after relocating to Charlotte from NY. Now taht i have found an excellent women's doctor,I would definitely recommend Dr. Cannon to any woman who is looking for an OB/GYN. At my first appointment- not only was she was welcoming but she portrayed herself as being a woman first. I immediately felt a calm with her presence as she entered the room. I was uncomfortable with the thought of my possible diagnosis, yet she made me feel at ease with her "I wanna help you " attitude, her caring apporach, her , "things will be fine" smile and her overall conversation during my exam. Dr. Cannon exhibited a level of professionalism that is sometimes excluded from healthcare today, which is the balance of having an outstanding bedside manner while practicing medicine. I was pleased with her "girlfriend like" demeanor while she shared her medical expertise and advice with me. In general, I am more than pleased to have her as my GYN.

Jumping through Hoops

I came to Dr. Cannon after being referred from another doctor because of her expertise in a specific area of gynecology. Little did I know that she would have me jumping through hoops to see "other doctors" to fix a simple problem. After going through several exams and wasting a lot of time and energy her only response to me was I don't feel comfortable taking "your" case...WOW, couldn't you have told me that a couple of hundred dollars ago. I would highly discourage anyone with even the tinyist bit of complexity to visit Dr. Ocatavia Cannon, cause you are gauranteed to jump through her many hoops!

She's great

I love Dr. Cannon, she is very caring and I have never had a problem with her or the staff at the office.