Dr. Octavio Calvillo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Octavio Calvillo?

Paralyzed After Injection

Woke up after the injection with my right leg paralyzed from the hip down. My torso was also affected...like I'd been beaten with a baseball bat. Now 21 months later, luckily I regained feeling and use of my leg after 5 frightening weeks of no use whatsoever...but continut to have problems even walking anywhere near normal. He has ruined my life...and I don't know if I will ever regain full use of my leg. Thanks so much, Dr. Calvillo.

A truly amazing doctor who is a doctor for all the right reasons. After years of chronic pain he assessed me, diagnosed me, treated me, and I no longer need pain medicationl