Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Octavio R Chirino has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Octavio R Chirino has the following 18 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Octavio R Chirino has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Octavio R Chirino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Chirino is very thorough in his examinations. He spends time finding out about you. He really listens. I have been a patient of his for 16 years. When you go in for an annual visit he checks everything as though he were your only doctor. A full exam...cholesterol, iron, bone density as well as regular gyn exam. Great doctor!
Dr. Chirino and his associate Dr. Super are simply the best physician practice I have been to. I have been a patient for over 20+ years and they are kind, reassuring, astute, professional, caring, and have pre- empted serious medical conditions by their testing and medical knowledge on myself and my mother.HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Dr. Churino truly listens and makes eye contact exhibiting excellent bedside manner. He is very respectful, kind, and does not interrupt me while explaining symptoms. I feel that he is committed to being a partner in my health care and is willing to trust that I know my body. He is the first doctor I've had that I actually trust with my health. The office staff is efficient but could be a little friendlier.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Octavio R Chirino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsOctavio R Chirino Md, 15945 Clayton Rd Ste 230C, Ballwin, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Octavio R Chirino in this video.
Dr. Octavio R Chirino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ballwin, MO.