Dr. Octavio Cieza Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Octavio Cieza?

DO NOT COME TO THIS DOCTOR

THIS DOCTOR IS AWFUL- RUN AWAY! I had some blood work done and when I went in, he hadn't reviewed any of my blood work at all. Luckily I had picked up my OWN blood work (because it took a month to get into his office because he only works one afternoon a week and had to reschedule once so he could attend a conference). My rheumatoid factor was 190 (the normal levels are 0-13), and when I asked him why my levels were so high, he proceeded to tell me he hadn't tested my rheumatoid levels. When I told him he did, he went back and checked and realized that he had. If I hadn't been on top of my blood work (THANKFULLY better than he was) I would have left with no answers at all. All that, and I had to pay $70 to boot. He is a doctor who obviously doesn't care about his patients. I DO NOT recommend anyone visiting this practice- save your own money and find a doctor who will care.

Type 2 Diabetes