Dr. Octavio De Marchena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Octavio De Marchena?

His patients are just lab rats

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I've never known a doctor who was so disinterested in the patient. He orders tests and medications without any discussion whatsoever with the patient. In fact, he lied to me and ordered medication that I specifically refused.

a wonderful caring md

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I had an appt with this md, it started by him coming towaiting room and calling me, he started his assessment rt there watching my gait, he was so thorough , took time to explain test results answer my questions and even though we did not get the answer from test, I feel like I learned somuch from his care, I would recommend him if you need a neurologist. He is wonderful and an awesome md,

Posted on July 12th, 2017