Dr. Octavio E Pajaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Octavio E Pajaro?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Pajaro saved Durock Hebert on August 6th, 2008

I searched quite a while for Dr. Pajaro but could not find any literature connecting him to UAB so I wasn't certain this was the same CVTS that saved my life at UAB. HE WAS GREAT!!! He entered my room and on his small disposable coffee cup he created a spectacular piece of art. He drew the perfect representation of my heart illustrating where my 3 coronary artery blockages were located and said your blockages created the perfect widow maker.Dr. Pajaro, thank you so much for saving my life and for all of the people you have saved over your career.God Bless you and yours.

Danced and wore out 21 year olds

Dr. Pajaro is the best doctor in the world he saved my life, 9 years ago, he's my hero. I had an aeortic aneurysm and need open heart surgery then I became allergic to the wires i my ribs so he did sternum removal and saved me again. I recommend him to everyone as the best.

Dr. Octavio E Pajaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.