Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Octavio E Prieto
Octavio E Prieto is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
Let my start by saying that I've been trying to get in contact with the doctor for a few months now and his phone has been disconnected. We payed a substantial amount of money for his services and he completely and laxly did not take the time to properly fill out forms which has set me back years in the process I'm trying to complete. I've never dealt with such an unprofessional person in my life and I plead with you all to refrain from getting his services, IF his office is even open still. Please go to a better doctor that will take the time to ensure that you are given the best care and follow up. I must say that his staff were pleasant but at the end of the day I would never go back to that place if someone paid me.
This is the most unprofessional doctors office that I've ever been to, in my life. They have their hours posted yet they are never there. No one ever picks up the phone. All I need to do is get my records from them, and it's like they've fallen off the map. I'm absolutely disgusted and I beg you all to never step foot into that doctors office. Save your time and money and go somewhere professional.
The doctor was on a medical leave of absence on this date, however, the office was open every day and phone calls were taken after office hours by our answering staff. The office had coverage at this time for our patients, so appts were available and records could have been gotten. No one else complained during this unfortunate time.
use to take part in phony vehicular 'accidents' staged by his 'patients.' He was in cahoots with Marks & Marks Law firm, getting 'referrals' from the attorneys and then giving them kickbacks after the insurance company paid phony claims.One of his 'patients' was 21 years old and had already been involved in 10 'staged accidents.' Her mother and family had also staged accidents and ripped off the insurance companies.This doctor's license should have been revoked permanently for illegal, gross and unethical medical practices, as he was also billing for physical therapy sessions which patients never showed up for.His secretary and office manager were knowledgeable and involved with the illegal activities in his office, and were a party to it.
Don't know who wrote such a scathing review, but should at least have been "man" enough to put their name. The above is absolutely absurd!! Know the facts and tell the truth when writing reviews. To say such slanderous, untrue things is illegal. This doctor is one of the most ethical and compassionate doctors in town! No more will be said about false info of 25 years ago!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4302 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL
Octavio E Prieto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.