Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oded Langer has the following 2 specialties
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Distress
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Placenta Previa
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Premature Birth
Dr. Langer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
37 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Oded Langer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1000 10th Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Oded Langer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.