Dr. Oded O Zmora Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Oded O Zmora?

One of the Best Family Physician in the Cincinnati, Ohio area

Dr. Zmora took the time, to explain my condition, and even went above and beyond to call me when I had an emergency. He is one of the best family physician in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Doesnt listen, looks at you like you're stupid. Doesnt take the time to listen. Self diagnosis need here. I should have been a doctor.

We finally found the best doctor for our family!

Although the wait time is a bit long, it's understandable. The practice is very busy and the doctors there, including Dr. Zmora take their time with their patients. When my daughter and I went to see him, he made us feel at ease, he was not rushed, and he listened to us. He has a very subtle sense of humor and calm and caring bedside manner. He has been very helpful and proactive in our health care and we are so glad that he is our doctor! I would highly recommend Dr. Zmora!

bad manners:/

i think he doesnt need to bend me over to check my spine or lift up my shirt to check my heart but other than thats hes very nice and jokey and i think he thinks i havr hypochondria but i thinks hes good besides the fact he dont listen well

Rude

he does not know what he is talking about, so many times my family has come to him, he tells us its viral and will run its course, we end up in urgent care 2-3days later needing anibiotics for strep throat, sinus infection, bronchitis, etc all that he missed, you have to beg them to do blood work and pretty much self diagnose

best doctor i have ever seen

a waste of a medical license & money

don't waste time with this doctor. he's the worse kind, even in the most imaginative minds. He's beyond anything compared to human, he's inhuman to any patient and those of other doctor he works with. no respect, no listening, and very bad bedside manner. it doesn't exist. his treatments are those the 1800's.

Dr. Oded O Zmora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.