Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Odette L Campbell has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Odette Campbell is the worst "doctor" I've ever encountered. She is a disgrace to the medical profession and cares nothing about her patients. I have personally heard her tell her staff to IGNORE the patients who call continually, day after day, asking for a signature on disability papers, medical equipment, etc. She is undoubtedly the most rude individual I have ever met. Treating her teenage staff as though they hung the moon, but anyone with experience who tries to work for her will be told "you're an idiot or you're stupid..." The medical review board needs to take a long look at her mannerisms with patients, who she has working in her office and how she conducts her daily business. Personally, I believe she's bi-polar and suffers from many other personality disorders. Her memory is deplorable, at best. Someone needs to get her out of the medical practice field before she ignores the wrong patient and someone finds them dead.
27 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Odette L Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOdette Louise Campbell Md, 5787 S Hampton Rd Ste 350, Dallas, TX
Dr. Odette L Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.