Dr. Odette Daley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Odette Daley?

Posted on May 8th, 2017

She is been my dr. For more than 10 years. I always complain to her about changing her office site. That's the only complain I had with her. I love her. I follow her whever her office is. She always listen to me and ask me if I have any other question. Even my daughter like her too. I can go to other drs close home but it worst the ride. I'm sorry for the ones who for any reason doesn't feel the same about her like me but we all have different opinions we have to respect.

Terrible doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2016

This doctor should have her license revoked. She is stanfoffish, uses minimal words. Mostly relies on her assistant to convey information which at times are embarrassing as the information is personal. Once out of the office getting to speak to her on the phone is like getting in conywith the president of the United States. Meaning you will NOT GET HER, The assistant tries to play as if she has a medical degree by making diagnoses, which are wrong. In result, sent me to the emergency room almost made me miscarry.

Go Somewhere Else!!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Daley was said to be very knowledgeable and we heard nothing but great things. My wife was excited to begin to see Dr. Daley as a patient for our first pregnancy. We were seen at this office for nearly 6 months, and we gave it every chance that we could, but we had to change to a new Dr. Being that this is our first child, we had lots of concerns and questions, and we would get answers "if we asked". The normal routine was, and very basic checkup and sit and wait for 10-15 minutes for Dr. Daley to walk in literally saying, "Things looked fine, well see you at your next appointment in 4 weeks." If we did not stop her for a question or two, she was in the room for less than one minute! Maybe I am wrong, but I just didn't feel that my wife was worth her time. It always seemed as if we were in the way of what she had to do next! We understand that research and things are meant to be on our own and she cannot spend the time that we probably would like her to explain more, but I learned EVERYTHING from books and the internet. I saved the best for last.. (and in my opinion, this is the reason that Dr. Daley is always "rushed") HER STAFF IS HORRIBLE! It is literally like pulling teeth to reach them on the phone! There are a few nurses who are great, and the Ultrasound Tech is FANTASTIC, but the administration, and scheduling team is garbage! At least 4 times we would call, and call... finally get someone on the phone. We were asked to hold, Sure! No problem at all. Well 15 minutes later and I'm still waiting. I would hang up and call back explaining that I had been on hold, and I would get a chuckle and an "Oops, I'm sorry about that!" We have also called to have them fax certain forms over, and they would never show up. Lastly, I'm certainly not complaining but we have gone in for an appointment and walked out at least 5 times without them asking for our Co-pay of $15.. Makes me laugh every time! I feel bad for Dr. Daley. Dr. Daley needs to clean house and hire some responsible, caring, and hardworking staff to keep herself afloat! Just my humble opinion!

Disappointed

Posted on September 12th, 2016

My review is basically what the other people have said, staff is completely overworked and it takes WEEKS to get your results. I needed antibiotics ASAP and I didn't get them until almost two weeks after my initial lab work. I am considered high-risk and the staff continually bills my insurance as "low-risk". The doctor came in and didn't even introduce herself, just not the experience I was hoping for unfortunately. Oh and the ultrasound tech there is extremely rude and unprofessional. Find a different doctor if you're looking to be treated like a human being and not a number.

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr.daley is the best doctor EVER! She always is very professional, and very sweet! I always felt so safe with her taking care of me! I've been a patient of hers for 5 years and she literally feels like family! I was scared when i became pregnant and she always made me feel better! When i was in the hospital delivering my daughter i was very anxious but the second dr.daley walked in the door i felt so comfortable, she REALLY cares about her patients, and does exactly what's best for them! Also her staff is amazing, they are like family too, kirsty, and carmella ( love you ladies)! I would recommend this doctors office to any woman! I get excited to see them everytime i go! Amazing, wonderful, and professional!

Delay, not Daley - Wait, wait, wait

Posted on March 15th, 2016

The problem is not the physician, it's the office staff. Not at all responsive. I am very unsatisfied with them. There's not such thing as a "call back" - they never call.

Accountablilty is a real problem

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Although my star rating for specific aspects of this office are ok; I do not recommend this office. The issues I ran in to don't have anything to scheduling and manners, but the more important aspects of care like lab work. My first visit seemed pretty routine. We ordered all kinds of blood work, discussed additional testing required because of my age, and did a pap. The Dr. mentioned it looked like I may have a yeast infection and sent out a culture. My follow up appointment is in 3 weeks. So far so good. 2 weeks later I get a call saying I have a yeast infection. It seemed crazy to me that it took 2 weeks to tell me that, but I've never had one before and really didn't know so I let it go. I go back for my follow up, the Dr. says all your blood work was normal, do you have any questions? I said no, and she said ok well appointments are usually longer than this... I noticed my chart was not in her hand, and said what about my additional blood work because of my age? The one we did for genetic testing, and the gender? I had a gender party scheduled for that weekend. She said that they didn't have that and that they could order it if I wanted. I said I thought it was already ordered, and asked if it was ordered last time. She said the medical assistants order the blood work not her. I almost lost it. I kept it together and said ok please order it. They said I can go to Quest right after my visit. Since they are contracted with Quest you have to go there. They submit the requests for blood work electronically, and don't give you a paper copy. Quest NEVER has them, and you have to go back and forth with the office and Quest to get your orders. I go to the lab immediately after my appointment, and of course they don't have the orders. I finally get my blood drawn, and called the practice to say I am switching Dr's. I asked that my records be transferred to my new Dr. I asked about the pending blood work and they said they would send it along to the new Dr. Weeks go by and I still have not heard about my blood work, I call Quest and Dr. Daley and they both say it couldn't be processed, but could offer no reason why. Of course nobody thought to let me know. Now I am frantically trying to get my appointment moved up with the new Dr. so I can get new orders and start this all over again before I fall out of the window for this testing. This is my first child, I'm 35 and a nervous wreck. All this office did was add to my stress. As a side note, I got a copy of my labs that were properly drawn from Quest and they were not normal. Not alarming, but indicated anemia. I know this because I had to google all the abnormal values.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPIERENCE, BEING NEWLY PREGNANT AND HAVING ALOT OF MEDICAL ISSUES, NEVER MET THE DOCTOR AND SHE WALKS IN THE ROOM AND ASKS ME ANY PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS LIKE I KNOW WHO SHE IS, SHE DIDNT SPEND ANY TIME WITH US, WASNT CONCERNED ABOUT ANY OF MY MEDICAL ISSUES, I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE AND I HOPE NO ONE ELSE HAS TO EXPIERENCE WHAT I DID!!!!!!!

Look no further for great quality care with compassion!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I have been going to this practice for about 5 years now and they are terrific. Even when I am out of town they take care of me! Dr. Daley is the best! She is like family to me, as is Carmella.

Satified customer.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Best GYN in Florida.

Posted on June 25th, 2014

dont feel i can trust her

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Daley listed off my health problems in list form and the problems she was reading off to me weren't anything to be taken lightly, but she read them to me and seemed to get surprised at my crying when this is the first time I was hearing about these complications. She didn't give me the results of my blood work until months and 2 appointments later. I was given two sample packs of birth control and I told them which pharmacy I wanted it sent to. When my samples were done I went to the pharmacy to find my prescription was never sent. It took over a week for it to finally make it to the pharmacy and nobody called to notify me. When I asked the staff they told me that she would call if there was any abnormalities in my blood work, but today is the first time I am hearing about them. She left the room because when I got upset because she said it made her sad. Shouldn't a doctor who delivers babies be more caring and empathetic? I am switching doctors immediately.