Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Odette N Limosnero has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Odette N Limosnero has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Odette N Limosnero has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Odette N Limosnero is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Limosnero has been my doctor for 10 years. She has always made me feel comfortable asking any questions. She is friendly, never rushes through an appointment, and follows up on any concerns or test results. I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone looking for a gyn. There are no negatives or reservations for Dr. L.
I think that office it is there because of her! I don't trust on the other Drs there, the staff is not very friendly and they never show any empathy with your situation, a nurses cancelling my appointments without any kind of notice, trying to get an appointment back and the lady on the phone said she can't do anything about it, even when is obviously their fault, know I have to wait a month to get an appointment! I'm done with this place I was staying here because like I mentioned the Dr. is a good one, but sadly I'm going to have to move on to a better place where they have professional staff and not a bunch of punk ladies wearing scrubs pretending they are something they are not! I wish Dr Limosnero move from that place! She needs a better staff to back her up!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Odette N Limosnero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Odette N Limosnero in this video.
Dr. Odette N Limosnero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.