Dr. Ofelia E Marin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ofelia E Marin?

Co worker and my sons life is owed to her!!

Best pedi gastro in the word!!

I owe my sons life to her !!! She is wonderful !

Terrible Doctor

I had to work with Dr Marin when she did her scopes at a Billings hospital. She was pushy, non friendly, and treated parents like they didn't know anything. I feel she should not work in the pediatric field at all! I would NOT recommend her to anyone!!!

believe the negative

I'm a nurse who had the displeasure of having to work night shift when Dr Marin was on-call for nearly two years during her pediatric residency. Her statements that she has never been rude, pushy or negative couldn't be farther from the truth. She was arrogant, rude and forceful to the point of being a bully. She did every unnecessary procedure she could con parents into giving consent for, so she could use patients as her guinea pigs. She constantly gave us wrong orders that would have been detrimental to the patient if we had followed them. Trying to get her to correct a wrong order would cause her to throw a temper tantrum. If we didn't do as we were told, we were the enemy. I came to this site out of curiosity to see if her bedside manner had improved during the last 30 years. I'm glad to hear there are people who have had good experiences with her. However, don't disregard the people who made negative comments. Her claim of "I'd never do that because I'm a Christian" is offensive. I'm appalled that she thinks the way I have seen her interact with people is even acceptable, let alone "Christian."

Some people.... Dr Marin is one in a million

Ofelia Marin saved our sons life! We are thankful to her everyday. If she had not taken charge and did all she did We would not have him here today. Thanks Ofelia

Worked us right in when daughter was sick everyone in office was very helpful.

It was easy to obtain an appointment with Dr. Marin & her receptionist was very personable. Dr. Marin had a very curt & course manner about her which was unexpected for a pediatrician. We believe we achieved the goal we had in having our daughter assessed by her but would look elsewhere if her treatment required further diagnosis/assessment.

Dr. Marin is a terrific doctor. She has greatly helped our son. We struggled to get a diagnosis for him until we saw her. He was only 15 months old when we we referred and she did an excellent job sorting out all that was going on and providing a clear big picture for us. I have to admit that at our first appointment, she seemed a little stand-offish, but as we have continued to go to her, and have developed our doctor patient relationship, it is abundantly clear how much she cares for my son, our family, and children in general. She has gone out of her way to give us samples of expensive medicines to try first to see if they work before getting a full prescription from the pharmacy. She thoroughly explained what was going on and educate us on how to best help our son through diet and has provided us with a great deal of information. I would highly recommend her!

I think that her diagnosis and expertise is great however the ease of being seen and the professionilsim may need a little more help.

Unprofessional

Called son by wrong name. Mixed up charts. Very pushy.

One excellent doctor!

Dr. Marin has been one of the best professionals we have ever dealt with. She was more than accomodating, including a last minute consult with our son, which was a great relief to us as we were experiencing a lot of worry over his condition. Her follow up and concern has been above and beyond-not many doctors give you their personal cell phone number to call at any time if needed. We give her the highest marks available, and highly recommend her. St V's Hospital should be proud to have her as one of their associates. Thank you again!

patient of Dr Marin

My daughter had been sick for many years and I finally found someone with compassion and ability to find the cure to her illness and improved her life and she is now able to return to school and all her childhood activities.

Dr. Ofelia E Marin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.