Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ofelia M Melley
Dr. Ofelia M Melley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Melley is affiliated with Behavioral Health Care Cape Fear Valley Hospital and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ofelia M Melley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
I went in for Laser Tattoo Removal because they had the new Picosure Laser. They charged more than the doctor I saw before and Winston-Salem before I moved and left me with terrible blistering burn, I mean large blisters that turned into a permanent scar. it is less convenient but I am going to be driving back to Winston-Salem for my next session.
Dr. Melley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1984
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Ofelia M Melley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Regional AHEC, 1601 Owen Dr, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ofelia M Melley in this video.
Dr. Ofelia M Melley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.