Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz?

My ENT doctor for life

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Very knowledgeable, never keeps me waiting, friendly yet professional, helped me tremendously with my sleep apnea, works with my insurance, highly recommendable!

He is the dr to go to

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Amazing doctor! He did my nasal surgery and it was well done and healed amazingly! He is a smart and gifted doctor, that I would recommend to anyone !

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

In addition to being a fabulous doctor, he is kind. Dr Jacobowitz is keenly aware of the emotional needs of the family as well as the patient.

The Best

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Extremely pleased to have found Dr. J. After years of suffering from nasal and sleep problems finally was able to achieve relief. Dr. J is compassionate and brilliant. He listens and explains. His surgical skills are top notch and his follow-up care made all the difference. I highly recommend Dr. J.

Best there is ...

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

OSA and sinus issues, I've been to many doctors. Dr. Jacobowitz has helped me more than all the rest. He and staff are solid!

Exceptional Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr. Jacobowitz is a truly exceptional doctor, surgeon, and human being. He is the epitome of what anyone would want in a doctor: A professional with comprehensive knowledge, diagnostic perspicacity and acumen, and superlative surgical skill who listens attentively with kind, caring concern for the patient. The surgery I had resulted in a phenomenal improvement in my condition.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz was very knowledgeable & was extremely nice!!!!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Very great dr. Solid education and definitely an expert in sleep medicine. I listened to his advice regarding a septoplasty for sleep apnea and I believe he helped me make the right decision.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

I saw Dr. Jacobowitz for a permanently enlarged tonsil, and he was wonderful. He was a bit late, but apologized a number of times, which was no problem at all. He took the time to examine me, explain things and never pressured me into surgery like other doctors have. He made me feel very comfortable and I'm confident when I do have my tonsillectomy that he will take perfect care of me! The office staff was also very friendly and courteous. The nurse came in to let me know he was running a bit behind which I thought was very nice.

Excellent bedside manner

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. J and staff are always professional and mindful of my needs. Dr. J always has the time to sit and listen to my questions or concerns. His expertise has really helped with my medical condition. I feel I am getting NYC quality healthcare right in my own backyard. Would definitely recommend Dr. J and ENT and Allergy Associates.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Dr jacobowitz is an excellent doctor that I would recommend to anyone. He takes the time with each patent in such a friendly way. Sometimes there is a long office wait, but to see the best it is totally worth it. He performed surgery on me and I have to say he is my fav dr.

The greatest doctor!!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

dr Jacobowitz is a wonderful dr in every possible way. I highly recommend him. His ability to diagnose is top rate. He spent a lot of time asking questions and examining as well as answering all of my questions. The staff was wonderful as well. I had to have surgery and he made what was potentially a very scary experience into one that was smooth and successful. He explained everything very patiently to me beforehand and his surgical skills were top notch. Afterwards any other dr that I show the nearly invisible scar to has been very impressed with what a great job dr Jacobowitz did. I HIGHLY recommend dr Jacobowitz. He is skilled, kind, and truly cares about his patients.