Dr. Ojash T Bhagwakar Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ojash T Bhagwakar?

OJ

Flex schedule, wait time is no more than 10 mins. Dr. OJ staff will follow up, however the doctor spends less time with me and I don't agree with some reviews excellent, I have 2 other friends and same issue and I was the one who referred them to OJ. You go there for annual checkup and the visit is less than 4 mins, he always run to the next patient. I have had some issues in the past that Google was best answer rather than the doctor's suggestion that never worked. He is very polite but doesn't spend the time with me, he will run and will say if you have any question call me. So I have to go back, take a day off, pay the copay again... and start all over again.

Dr. Bhagwakar has been my primary care physician for several years now. I have been very pleased with his care. He takes the time to answer all my questions and is knowledgeable and professional. I never have to wait long when I visit him. Based on my experience, I would recommend Dr. Bhagwakar.

dr. oj

very professional & courteous. answered all questions. never felt rushed. he stuck around & answered every question I could throw at him. actually made me feel good about myself. did not overprescribe any medications.

He's the best

Disagree completely w/ previous review. Extremely thorough and spends time explaining everything in detail. Wait time is minimal. I would want prompt attention if my lab work came back as something potentially life threatening. You should be happy it was a lab error and not a true emergency.

avoid this doctor

Before seeing me the first time for a routine physical,dr. sent me to the lab. 2 days after blood draw his office instructed me to go to ER--I could die. Blood draw there determined lab error. 2 days later at appt. with dr. he is busy covering himself and the lab. So Dupage Medical does not stand behind their lab, this dr. has no compassion, terrible bedside manner, no ethics, and no care for the patient.Am I healthy? Who knows. I'm not dead yet. Still no accurate blood test for me. Just disgust with him and his whole group.

Dr. Ojash T Bhagwakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lombard, IL.