Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ojen Masrour-Rod has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Ojen Masrour-Rod has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Ojen Masrour-Rod has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Seemingly good doctor. Staff friendly, however his office is probably under staffed. If you require any documentation, completion of forms for third parties, e.g. benefit providers, sending medical records to other physicians or providers, you're out of luck. If Dr. Masrour does complete these, it is very, very untimely. If he is bothered with such request, he'll ask you to find a new physician. I would not recommend Dr. Masrour to family, friend, or colleagues
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2005
Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOjen Masrour-Rod Md, 7325 Medical Center Dr Ste 101, West Hills, CA
Dr. Ojen Masrour-Rod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.