Dr. Oksana Hirniak Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Oksana Hirniak?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I had been going to Graybill for quite some time and had 3 different Doctors because they either quit the practice or moved on. Dr Hirniak was the 4th dr I was assigned to and the LAST! When meeting her for the 1st time she did not try to get to know me as a new patient. She had no facial expression or personality. Did not include me in treatment etc, just said "We will" do such & such. No explanations etc. , Very little talking directly to me! I did not go back , and now I have a very nice Dr. that I am happy with. I would not recommend her or Graybill to anyone!!!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I'm very happy with my doctor They are very friendly. And very professional.

Posted on February 20th, 2015