Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olabode Oladeinde
Dr. Olabode Oladeinde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merrillville, IN, with another office in Angola, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oladeinde is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center Inc, Methodist Hospitals Northlake and East Chicago, IN 46312. He speaks English.
Dr. Olabode Oladeinde has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Laser Surgery
Showing 5 of 9
I thought Dr. Oladeinde was a fantastic Physician. Doctors do have patients in the hospital and do get called 24/7! I'm sure if it was a personal call he would have stepped out of the room. It sounds like you want to be the doctor instead of leaving it up to the real physician. Anyway, I think he is a great doc and I will be back to see him!
I took my 82 year old grandma there to be seen for weight loss, she has a slew of medical issues..1st thing that ticked me off is that he answered several of his personal calls on his cell phone while in the room with us, I have never had a Dr. do that before, most wait till they are not in the room with you...2nd the weight loss issue in the end was never addressed and he wanted to treat her for various other things and wanted to change up all of her medication, without consult of her heart Dr. he had planned a blood test but wanted to change her medications before hand, shouldn't you do all of the blood work and tests 1st before you go messing around with an 82 year olds medications, I hate when Dr.s try to play God....We will not be back, hated that I took her there with no resolution, she is on oxygen and has a walker and made her feel as though she was an idiot and she doesn't understand her own body!!!!!!
Whoever wrote the above comment regarding Dr. Ola being a scumbag is a liar. You may be some kind of drug user addicted to drug pres doctor O does not want to see patients like thisHe is the best doctor out here in Northwest In. He takes his time with his patients his bedside manner is superb I we, my entire family love Dr. Ola.
Dr. Oladeinde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary Medical Center Inc
Methodist Hospitals Northlake
East Chicago, IN 46312
Hobart, IN 46342
4321 Fir Street
ST Cathere Hospital of E Chicago
1500 South Lake Park Avenue
26 Years Experience
Minsk Medical Institute
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Olabode Oladeinde accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Olabode Oladeinde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.